Submitting Details to the Website
Within the purchase process on the Website, the Website Operator will ask you for identifying details such as: name, mailing address and mobile telephone number to coordinate delivery. The Website Operator shall not be able to deliver the products you purchased should you fail to submit the requested details.
There is no legal obligation to submit the information, and doing so depends solely on your wish to do so and consenting to do so.
Should you choose to make use of the Website you shall be required to fill in personal details as stated above. You shall not be able to purchase products on the Website should you fail to submit the requested details.
You must only submit correct, accurate and complete details and you hereby confirm the correctness of the details you submitted. The information you submit upon registering will be saved by the Website Operator. Wrong details or not submitting all the requested details may prevent you from using the services on the Website, prejudice the quality of service rendered to you and hurt the ability to contact you.
Use of the Information
- To enable you to use the various services on the Website;
- To identify you during repeat logins to areas requiring registration to save you typing in your details each time;
- To improve and enrich the services and content offered on the Website, including creating new services and content tailored to the users of the Website’s demands and expectations and to change or cancel existing services and content;
- To enable you and the rest of the users to tailor the services on the Website to your preferences;
- To contact you when the Website Operator thinks there is a need to do so;
- Tailoring notices to be displayed to you to your areas of interest.
- For proper operation and development of the Website;
- For the purpose of direct mailing and/or sending advertisements to an entity confirming receipt of emails, as defined in the Communication Law (Telecommunications and Broadcasts), 5742-1982, including information about products, offers and benefits which may interest you in the Website Operator’s opinion and/or affiliated companies, whether via facsimile, automatic dialer system, email or short text message, or any other way. The mailing to be sent to you may be done on behalf of the Website Operator and/or subsidiary companies and/or affiliated companies and/or third parties who provide services to the Website Operator.
Submitting Information to Third Parties
The Website Operator will not submit your personal details and the information it collects relating to your activity on the Website to third parties other than in the instances detailed below:
- Remitting the personal details within a group of companies associated with the Website Operator.
- Insofar as necessary for the proper operation and supply of the Website services, including studies and polls conducted by third parties for the Website Operator or the group of companies associated with the Website Operator, in connection with the Website;
- If the Website management receives a judicial order instructing it to remit your details or information about you to a third party;
- Any dispute, allegation, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if applicable, between you and the Website Operator;
Information Collected while using the Website
While you use the Website, the Website Operator may collect information regarding your habits on the Website, including products you purchased, content created or uploaded to the Website, information or advertisements you read, pages you viewed, services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the IP Address through which the Website was accessed etc. Furthermore, the Website Operator may collect and use the services of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistical or aggregative information in connection with the use of the Website, including information relating to your details and activity on the Website.
The Website Operator reserves its right to implement and use advertising services, display and Facebook and/or google marketing lists through the use of “cookies” or other means. The user can cancel and control the advertising options to be displayed to him, details regarding this option on google can be read at the following link:
The Website may use ‘Cookies’ for the regular and proper operation hereof, to avoid having to type in your username and password every time you visit sections of the Website requiring registration and to collect statistical data regarding the use of the Website, to authenticate details, to adapt the Website to your personal preferences and for information security purposes.
‘Cookies’ are text files that your browser creates upon command. Some of the Cookies will expire once you close the browser whereas others are saved on your computer hard disk. The Cookies may contain diverse information such as the pages you visited, the time you spent on the Website, how you reached the Website, sections, information that you request to see upon accessing the Website etc.
If you do not wish to receive Cookies, you can avoid this by changing your browser’s settings. To this end please use the browser’s help file. Remember, neutralizing Cookies may prevent you from using some of the services and features on the Website or on other Websites.
In addition thereto, you can delete the Cookies on your computer at any time. It is suggested that you do so only if you are convinced that you do not want the Website to be tailored to your preferences, and in the case you are interested in the Website not identifying you upon returning to sections of the Website requiring registration. Since cookies often save you having to type in user names and passwords, do not delete them unless you are convinced that you first recorded all the necessary details to use the Website in a safe place.
The Website Operator shall invoke reasonable technical and organizational precautionary measures to prevent loss, misuse or changes being made to your personal information.
The Website Operator invokes various means to secure the personal information users of the Website are required to provide for the purpose of placing orders or access, login, sending information and communications, or to change the personal information given by the user.
The information provided by you will be stored on secure and encrypted servers.
The user’s personal details will not be submitted outside the Website without your consent, except pursuant to conditions referenced above and below.